Team rider Konny Looser, proudly sporting the brand-new Rudy Project Boost 01 helmet, won the overall stage race of Wines 2 Whales in South Africa along with cross-country rider Fabian Giger.
Rudy Project is making its mark in the world of MTB sport, where aerodynamics is just as important as on the road. The Boost 01 is scheduled to land here in SA end January 2017, and sure to grab the attention of riders everywhere, both on and off the road.
Crafted in Italy’s famous Pininfarina wind tunnel with the aid of aerodynamics guru John Cobb, the Boost 01 is Rudy Project’s first-ever road aero helmet. Incorporating many advances in fluid dynamics which has made Rudy Project a staple in the Aero / TT helmet world, the Boost 01 is a technological marvel. Featuring 10 vents to assure superior ventilation and a forward placed aerodynamic pressure zone to reduce neck torque, riders can go further, harder and in more intense heat while maintaining superior drag reduction. Lightweight and compact, unmistakably Rudy Project.
– Lightweight – under 10 oz
– Superior ventilation – 10 vents
– Universal Dorsal Ridge – coverts sideways force into forward force
– Dynamic Pressure Point – pulls air around the rider’s neck and off the shoulders for improved aerodynamics
– Zero Torque – 12% aero drag reduction and 65% reduction in neck torque
– ICEdot Compatible – innovative emergency service
– Free Pad interchangeable comfort padding
– R.S.R. 9 Disc Retention System
– Fastex System Closure Buckle
– Rudy Self Centering Buckle
– Eyewear Dock
– Removable Optical Shield
Click here to view the Boost 01.